Thursday, May 28, 2015

In This Prophecy, the Church Began to Weep and Wail


Wailing and weeping
Will this issue ever get to the point where it breaks our hearts instead of hardening them? (iStock photo )
The Father spoke to me and said, "Jeremiah, the primary area that is upon my heart in this hour is the issue of abortion. I have given you a dream that must reach the four corners of the United States. The church must unify on this issue. I am giving them four years to do it. If they will, a great birthing will take place in 2016."
He then took me to the same factory that I had been to before regarding abortion.
In the dream, the second area that was on the Father's heart that the church must change her position on is sexual immorality. He began to show me massive gatherings of homosexuals all over the United States. They formed what were known as colonies where every elected official in the city was gay. He showed me their plots to gain control of the government through their agenda, so that they could affect every area of society.
The church came out to protest the gathering of homosexuals and their agendas, but then something portentous happened. God the Father began to rebuke the church saying:
"Has your laziness and blindness on the issue of sexual immorality within the church not given the homosexual agenda its true power? The issue is not the homosexual agenda. The issue that I have with you is the power that you have given it by failing to preach holiness and purity to masses. I have not called you to persecute homosexuals. I have called you to repent to Me for your wickedness and sin. I will take care of them. You must take care of yourself. Your doctrine is inaccurate. Your motives are impure. Before you pluck the speck out of their eyes, you have plenty in your own."
The church began to weep and wail. The sound was ear piercing. The church began to recognize their deception and how immorality had overrun the church and been accepted rather than dealt with. As repentance took place, the Father spoke again:
"My answer to the homosexual agenda in the earth is a movement of purity. I will gather hundreds of thousands of pure ones that will unite in an effort to confront the issues of their day. It will be internally focused, not externally focused. They will keep their hand to the plow concentrating on immorality within their ranks, and then I will begin to deal with the homosexual agenda on My own terms. There will be new diseases amongst the sexually immoral that will be like a plague. They will reap what they have sown. Science will begin to identify the diseases that will overrun an immoral people in the earth in the years to come."
Jeremiah Johnson is the servant leader of Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, Florida. A gifted teacher, book author, and prophetic minister, Jeremiah travels extensively throughout the United States and abroad as a conference and guest speaker. Jeremiah and his wife, Morgan, reside in Florida with their two children: Bella Grace and Israel David. Check out Jeremiah's new book release, I See A New Prophetic Generation and visit him online at Unknown Dreamer Ministries or connect with him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA