Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"It's Boomerang Time! Pursue What God Has Put in You!" - Bill Yount



"It's Boomerang Time! Pursue What God Has Put in You!"
Bill Yount, Hagerstown, MD
The Elijah List

The gallows built by the enemy to destroy us through sickness will now see cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, glaucoma, sugar diabetes, and every infirmity under the Son hanging on it. 

It's boomerang time. We are now being attacked by healing! Receive yours now. (Photo via Bill Yount)

The Sweet Spot for Healing

After seeing no healings over a long period of time, you are convinced that you must not have the gift of healing. So you decide to stop praying for people. What you don't know is: That is your sweet spot. That's the perfect time to pray for one more person. That's when you will start seeing results. This is where healing begins.

Think about this: Who wants you to stop praying for people to be healed? Is it the devil or the Lord?

God is Saying to Many, "Give Me a Chance to Touch Others Through You"
I was in Lowe's walking around and I overheard a lady telling someone how sick she was with a sinus infection. As I kept walking the Lord spoke to me to go and pray for her. I said, "Lord, I'm not used to praying for people in public."

The Lord said, "I am. Most of My ministry of healing and deliverance was in public, not in the temple. Another thing, it's not about you but about Me. I just want you to be a channel to give Me a chance to touch her. If she doesn't get healed it won't be your fault. And if she does get healed, it won't be because of you either. I just want you to give Me a chance to heal her."(Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

I stepped out and asked her if I could pray for her. She said, "Yes, I have had this sinus infection for many years and have had two surgeries and it still comes back often." I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to come upon her and I took authority over this infirmity to leave her. I felt the Lord's presence. She appeared to not feel anything, so I told her, "Sometimes God heals immediately and other times gradually."

As I walked away, I felt a healing witness go through my own body. Perhaps being a channel for Him opens us up to be touched as well as others. I said, "Lord, what does that witness mean that ran through me in spite of no evidence of that lady's healing?" He said, "That's the dam of healing building up inside of you for the next one."

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

We're Just Conduits that God Wants to Flow Through

On the way to minister at a church recently, I sensed the Lord saying, "I want to heal someone at the very start of your message." I thought, That is strange for me in my meetings, for I didn't think I had a healing ministry. As I sat down right before the service, I heard people around me talking about their physical problems, medicines they were taking, and doctor reports that concerned them.

I kept thinking, which was my downfall, If I get up and say that God wants to heal someone before I speak, and if I didn't hear correctly, and no one gets healed, it will be a terrible way to begin these two nights of meetings. I am ashamed to tell you that I didn't go with it. I started my message and played it safe.

At the end of the service, as always, I invite people forward for special prayer. One woman came before me with her body shaking. She said, "I just got out of the hospital. I had a stroke and my heart is so weak the doctor said there is nothing more they can do. I could die any minute." When she spoke those words, any faith I had left me. I felt so helpless for her. I anointed her with oil and laid my faithless hands on her head. I know I prayed in unbelief, hoping she wouldn't die with my hand on her head. I was just glad to see her still alive as she left the meeting later. (Photo via Pixabay)

The next morning I got a phone call from a pastor who was in the service. He said, "Brother Bill, the woman you prayed for with the bad heart called me this morning. She said she woke up feeling fine. Her heart feels great, her blood pressure and sugar diabetes numbers are normal. I said, "That is awesome!" I didn't tell him, but I know something: I had nothing to do with that healing. It was all God. I then realized since I had nothing to do with it, I am going to step out more because it's not about me. 

We're just conduits that God wants to flow through. I am learning if nobody prays, nobody gets healed.

The old hymn says it all:
Channels only, blessed Master,
But with all Thy wondrous pow'r
Flowing through us, Thou canst use us
Every day and every hour.

Pursue What God Has Put in You 

...for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Philippians 2:13
The Lord has put a pursuing anointing inside of us. Pursue what He has put in you. Pursue it like a bloodhound. Go for it. Sniff it out and run after it, and you will surely apprehend. 

The pursuit will be worth it. (Photo via Pixabay)

Remember, even Jesus prayed a second time to heal a blind man's eyes (see Mark 8:22-26). I believe He was establishing the principle of pursuing. Multitudes will be changed and touched because you didn't quit. All Hell is breaking loose and all of Heaven is breaking loose. And Heaven is greater than Hell. The bowls of Heaven are tipping.

Will you give the Lord a chance to touch others through you? 

Why not pursue?

Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministry

Bill Yount has been a member of Bridge of Life in Hagerstown, Maryland, for the past 36 years where he is now an elder and a home missionary. He is currently an advisor at large for Aglow International. Bill faithfully served in prison ministry at Mount Hope for 23 years and now travels full-time, both in the U.S. and internationally, ministering in churches and Aglow circles. "Humility and humor" characterize his ministry as he brings forth a fresh word that is "in season," proclaiming the Word of the Lord! 

The shofar (or ram's horn) is often used in his meetings, breaking the powers of darkness over regions, churches, and households. The shofar represents God's breath blowing into the nostrils of His people, reviving them and awakening the lost. Many of God's messages, which Bill ministers prophetically, come out of his everyday life with his family and friends.

To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:http://elijahlist.com/subscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA