Thursday, May 28, 2015

God of the Turnaround - A Prophetic Word by Steve Porter

God of the Turnaround
- A Prophetic Word by Steve Porter

Identity Network

 
"I am the God of the turnaround! For some time now you have been asking Me when things are going to turn around - when the winds of change are going to start blowing, when the winds of favor will head your way. Well, the time is now, and I'm going to begin to restore everything that the locust has eaten!
 
"It's time for your turnaround. Did I not make a pathway for My people through the Red Sea? Did I not provide water from a rock to give refreshment? Did I not send manna and quail to feed My people? Did I not give direction by a cloud during the day and a pillar of fire during the night to lead them?
 
"If I did that for My people then don't I care just as much about you? Can I not bring order from your chaos or refreshment from the dry places in your life? Can I not resurrect even the dead things?"
 
"For I know the plans I have for you,' says the LORD. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)
 
"This is not a time to fold your hands and fall asleep. It's a time to decree and declare that you have victory through Me. So ask Me today for your turnaround.
 
I'm releasing favor over you. I'm restoring your honor and giving you a fresh mandate from heaven. I am ready to arise and scatter your enemies." (See Psalms 68:1)
 
New Influence and Favor
 
New territory, New anointing, New favor!
 
Time is short; your days on this Earth are numbered.  Don't squander the precious moments you have left. Life's curtain will close suddenly before you know it, but today I see The Lord Jesus reaching out to you and gently calling your name - wooing you closer to Him in 2015.
 
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
 
Jesus was pretty clear when He said to forsake all and follow Him. What He said then He also means now; even if that means doing things with which we're not comfortable, pushing away anything that hinders our relationship with Him, or sacrificing the things we want most.  "I desire to give you new territory, a new anointing and divine favor...but will you seek me first? I desire to establish you but will you first establish me in your heart?" 
 
As you seek the Lord first and make Him your first love, He will honor you and bring you forth as pure gold.
 
God honors us when He is honored as our top priority. He's jealous of us. (Deuteronomy 4:24)
 
I encourage you to let Jesus Christ be at the forefront of your thoughts and the guide of your heart this year. He will put everything else into place. He will establish you; give you a new beginning and a fresh start. He will place a fresh anointing and favor on your life as He has already promised. Seek intimacy with the Lord, lay at His feet, resting in His presence this coming year and watch Him establish you beyond what you could ever imagine!
 
"Begin again! New beginnings! Fresh Starts," says the Lord!
 
Steve Porter


Sign up to receive our daily articles and receive 2 FREE MP3 Teaching Downloads
by Jeremy Lopez automatically.
 
(New Subscribers Only Please) 
 
*The Seeing Process of a Seer
*What Next God? Discouraged After Your Prophetic Word.
 A $20.00 Value
 
 
 
 
 
MP3 Download - Prophetic Worship
By Alberto Rivera
Price: $13.99
Sale! $8.99
Click HERE to order.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA